Water is everything. Invariably water is the most critical factor in determining the success or failure of the project, regardless of the landscape proposal at hand. The management of water flow through grading, use of swales and riverstone features is an essential element of every landscape.
We take pride in our understanding of best use practices for controlling water’s influence on the projects we design. Terry Cummings, the owner and principle designer of Scenic Lawns & Landscaping, Inc. has a BS degree in Agronomy (Soil Science) from The University of Maryland and has a particularly strong interest in the soils found in our region and the drainage problems associated with many of them.
The proper use of plant materials and grading techniques is foremost on his mind when beginning a landscape design. Our full-service landscaping company focuses on providing clients in and around Annapolis, Harwood, Edgewater, Arnold, Severna Park, Bowie, Baltimore, Crofton, Pasadena and Kent Island, with superior water management services that are a class apart. Our expertise in this space spans more than 40 years and in this time we have handled projects of all shapes and sizes across the region.
Custom Water Management Solutions
Creating landscapes that are resilient and sustainable is something that we do in a committed and professional manner. Our team is here to help with all your landscape water management needs. We recognize that every landscape is different, which is why we adopt a customized approach in all our jobs. This is the work process we follow:
- Our team will work closely with you in order to determine what your specific needs are.
- They will conduct a survey of the available space and make note of the different types of plants, trees and features here.
- As mentioned at the outset, aspects such as grading, and the use of appropriate water management techniques matter a great deal.
- We also need to make sure that the solutions we provide are scalable. This means, if you choose to add any new features or plantings to an existing landscape, you should be able to do so, without having to revamp the entire drainage and grading in the outdoor areas.
- We will then provide detailed plans with all our recommendations and suggestions about which features would work best in your landscaping.
Cost-Effective Landscape Water Management Solutions
It is this approach and the fact that our methodologies are backed by decades of experience that set us apart from so many other landscaping contractors in the region. Not only do we tailor our solutions, but also make sure that only the latest technology and tools are used in the work.
This improves the efficiency of our crew and they are able to complete the project quickly without compromising on quality. We procure landscape boulders and river rock from reliable suppliers and you can rest assured that any feature that we install for you will be resilient and durable.
For any more information regarding our expert landscape water management services or for queries related to pricing, feel free to contact Scenic Lawns & Landscaping, Inc. at 410-672-3200. We are the company that can provide the best solutions at the most competitive cost. You can also use this Contact Us form to send us your project details and our experts will call you soon to discuss your requirements.